Friday, October 15, 2010

Review from Jessica and Cory!

Jessica and Cory were married on May 1, 2010. They were an awesome couple, and we had so much fun shooting their wedding. They recently wrote us a review...check it out!



"If you are looking for AMAZING pictures and photographers with a sense of humor as well as a complete professionalism, then look no further! Matt and Leigh were beyond wonderful. I first met them at a bridal show in Prattville, AL and fell in love with their photographs. When it was finally time to start planning, I called Matt and Leigh and fortunately they had our date available. For me, the pictures of our wedding were the most important aspect of the planning and I couldn't be happier with our results. From the bridal session to our "big day" I have received so many compliments on our pictures. Matt and Leigh were there the moment I started getting ready until I told them to go home. They definitely calmed my nervousness with their humor and went out of their way to be amazing. Leigh even helped me get my dress and shoes on and Matt bought me and my bridesmaids and Leigh taco bell!!! My husband left for Basic Military Training ten days after we were married and took some of our wedding pictures with him. I went to his graduation in San Antonio and the whole weekend all I heard from the people in his military flight was about how amazing our pictures were and who took them. Matt and Leigh are definitely worth the time and money!! In the end, we not only have amazing pictures but we have made two wonderful friends."
- Jessica


Thanks Jessica and Cory!
- M&L

No comments: