Monday, June 29, 2009

Mandy and Chad's Engagement Session - Prattville, AL

We had a really good time shooting with Mandy and Chad...despite the heat wave we seem to be right in the middle of! I don't buy into the global warming religion, but for goodness sakes, its hot out there! Chad told us right when we showed up that he hates taking pictures, and was not looking forward to their engagement session at all. I told him thats because he'd never taken pictures with us before...to which he kinda smirked...but was willing to give it a try. By the end of the session, Chad was at ease and admitted that "it wasn't that bad after all"...success! Mandy was very comfortable in front of a camera...has a beautiful smile and is a very sweet person. We think these two are a great match and we are looking forward to their wedding in just a few short months! Mandy and Chad, your engagement photos are online in your gallery which you can access by going to http://www.nexisphotography.com/ and clicking on "Client Proofing."

Enjoy!
- M&L

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats to Mandy and Chad!! Love the pics, great job. Mandy is one of my bestfriends, I will be one of her bridesmaids, if I am not in labor (due date is day after her wedding!). Love them! Wish I would have known about you 6 years ago for my wedding.
P.S.- if I have had baby, can you alter the pics to make me look like I did pre pregnancy, lol. Just Kidding! Looking forward to meeting you!
- Heather