Monday, February 16, 2009

A Great Endorsement!

We received an amazing endorsement from one of the best photographers I know, Heath Stone. He wrote the following endorsement for us and we are honored that someone as talented as Heath would write us such a glowing review. Check it out!

"I think Matt and Leigh are wonderful photographers with beautiful personalities. If I was able to do it over again I would definitely have them shoot our wedding. I love their polished style, attention to details and how they capture the emotion of the moment. It was such a pleasure working with them at events where they were filming. They used to do video (in case you didn't know). The caliber of work they produce places them in the high end photography bracket... I keep telling them to raise their prices. If you can book them at the rate they are charging now you had better jump on it! I can tell you, they will have to go up as they get more and more in demand. If you want to be well taken care of and at peace on your wedding day knowing wonderful images will be captured then go with Nexis!"

- Heath Stone, Stone Images



- M&L

No comments: